Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm being buried alive...

...by the stress in my life.

My sister ran away with my niece after she stole my mother's income tax money which was suppose to be used to catch up the bills in my house. Wow. Really? Molli, you are such a bitch. I want my Ava home.

I miss Ava so much. I woke up this morning expecting to hear her laughing, crying, and growling at something, but my soul shattered when I didn't. *le sigh*

But on the positive side, Androlite Writes, the man that butters her bread, and I have created a new world that is going to rock in the Paranormal Romance department.

Oh yeah. Who's your momma? Go on. Say it. Say it!! No...really, say it.

Winter: Maybe they don't wanna.
Me: Hush! You're my brain and muse. Get to work. *breaks out the whip*
Winter: *stares at it* I will give you a migraine.
Me: Oh, you...bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment