Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eh

Been a while since I blogged. It was Androlite's idea that I create this blog, but with as much as I update my LiveJournal (hardly EVER!) she should know that I wouldn't be good at keeping this active. Oops. *sends you all hugs and cookies*

Life is difficult right now. I'm the only one working in my house so bills and money are tight. I've got all these awesome scenes and ideas in my head, but by the time I get home I'm too tired to write. *sighs* Sorry, again! </3

Androlite and I (with her fiance) have started working on a new paranormal romance. We have no idea what we're gonna call it, but she's already working on a website for it. Also, her novella Death by Nymph was sent off and I hope that it gets accepted. *crosses fingers for her*

As for my world, Everlnd is going as slow as ever. All of the key elements are in place, but I feel like I'm missing something. Hopefully I'll figure it out. I want everyone to meet my creations. ^^

The relationship I'm in also is putting a damper on my mood. *big sigh* I'm praying to the Goddess it all works out okay.

I'll try to update here within a couple of days. Going to try to do some research and/or write before bedtime.

Love to all!
Winter Yuy

No comments:

Post a Comment