Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Another day, another dollar

Work went as work usually goes (slow and boring) until after about 1830 and then we got slammed. I love delivering pizzas, but, damn, I wish I was in a bigger city.

Writing is going as about the same as work: stagnant. I feel that I'm in some sort of a funk. I have wonderful ideas, but I hate everything that I write (do we all feel that way?) and I'm truly not satisfied.

Back in the day when I was writing fanfiction, it was nothing for me to sit down and write. Now, I can't do it. I LOOOOVE writing. It's my passion, my get away. It's just like with magic and Paganism. They are my passions, my life.

Maybe that's why I feel so out of place these days. I need to find something to get me back in my old groove. Stress is part of it, for sure. My living situation with my mother, sister, niece (my writtle bittle), and dad is getting crazy.

Most of my creative juices spark when I'm at daddy's house (my adoptive father), but I can't write over there. When I get home with all of these outrageous, insanely delicious muses, they go away. *sigh*

I suppose I'm going to name my mind "Winter Yuy" since she is me and I am here. We've been together for a very long time...

Winter: But you've put me through so much torture that I need to rest!
Me: The world needs us though, Winter!! We have to prevail!
Winter: *sees a shiny and goes towards it*

...*sigh* See what I mean?

Also thinking about making a blogger for my "Everlnd" series and my untitled series I will call "The Balance" for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment