Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Update

Welp, I've been writing a pretty good bit here lately, but not enough. I saw something on an image that said I need to "make a writing schedule" so I think I'm going to look into that. Now, with that said, I may find it hard to accomplish this new "schedule" because of my work and, well, I do enjoy sleeping most of the day away. I will try, though, just so I can say that I gave it a shot.

Writing on a schedule also has it's bad points. Sometimes I don't really feel like writing. I have to be in a mood and that's usually when I'm at work or away from something to write on. I suppose I need to start carrying a notebook and pen with me. ^^

As far as writing, I've written to my fanfic with Missy ("Sweet Afflictions" for Ronin Warriors) and I've been working on a piece for a friend about Ana and Legato's meetings in the "Everlnd" world. She requested it (more like demanded? lol) so I couldn't say no. I was actually thinking about doing it anyway. So, she essentially pushed me forwards.

"The Dark Hour Chronicles" is coming along...slowly. Androlite, her husband, and I are working out all of the kinks in the plot, adding characters, and what not. It's slower than I wanted it to be, but that's okay. Well, it wouldn't be slow if we could all focus on writing when we are together. It's bad that we all have ADD. Publishers wouldn't want us around. XD

I re-watched the entire second season of "Magic Knight Rayearth" (CLEFxUMI FTW!!!) and I cried like a baby. That shows brings back so many awesome memories of high school when I only had three friends (Charity, Michelle, and Jessica) that meant the world to me. We were inseparable, but...well, Charity is the only one I'm friends with now. The other two are bitches.

Anyways, I went searching on FF.net last night to read some MKR fanfiction and THERE WAS HARDLY ANY NEW ONES! UGH! It was such a good series. I don't understand why people can't write good fanfics for a series that deserves it. -_-;; I guess next time.

One of my cats had a prolapsed vagina last week so I had to take her to the vet. She had six kittens and all of them died except for one. I felt so bad for her. The visit took 200 dollars out of my pocket I didn't have, but I had to. She's one of my babies. Now that she can't produce milk, I'm tending to her baby. It's difficult at times, but well worth it.

I suppose that is the end of this blog. I'm going to try and feed this kitten a little bit then head to bed! Night all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment