Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Another update! And writing!

Life has thrown me a curve ball and, yet again, I want to kill it. ><

The little kitten I was taking care of died. It lasted a week and passed in it's sleep. Goddess, I cried like a baby. I wanted desperately for the cat to survive. Androlite was sad, too. We mourned together.

Speaking of Androlite, we've been working on "The Dark Hour Chronicles" for the past two weeks and things are MOVING! When I say moving, I mean my muse has been working overtime! She even works when I'm asleep! *pets her*

Winter: That's just how I roll! ^_____^
Me: Now, don't get too cocky. You usually only work when I'm at work or asleep. Start working when I'm awake.
Winter: YOU IGNORE ME!
Me: Moving on...

While I should be working on the first book that features Avant and Abigail, I've been focusing on the 4th and 5th book. Sebastian and Viktoria (Book 4) are so much fun to write and Tabitha and Xouren (Book 5) are SO ANGSTY!! I started writing to Book 4 tonight. I do love it so far.

Androlite will probably yell at me for starting that late, but oh well. I write what my muse wants me to write. I am a slave to her will.

Winter: And I'm a bitch like that.

I've been fooling around with yWriter and it's helped organize things. Well, to a point it's helped. I still haven't figured it all out yet. It's complicating, but easy at the same time.

I really need to be going to bed. I have to take Cowpatty back to the vet today. Her poor body is so worn out and her vagina is swollen. It worries me. I hope that they don't have to put her down.

Happy reading and writing!

-Winter Yuy

No comments:

Post a Comment